Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
What Is It?
HCG is a hormone produced during pregnancy. One of its functions is to ensure the growing fetus receives enough nutrients to grow and develop normally. It does this by making the excess fat stored in the mother's body available for use. The mother's body is then able to use this fat for nutrients and energy even with limited caloric consumption. This is why a women can suffer from "morning sickness" with symptoms such as daily vomitting for months at a time and the baby does not suffer. Pregnancy is the only time HCG is found in the body.
Benefits from HCG
- No loss of muscle mass upon reaching your ideal weight
- Rebuilds the Adrenal glands
- Balances your hormones
- Replaces good structural body fat while getting rid of the bad fat
- Replaces the good cushioning "fat pad" throughout the body
- Replaces bottom of the foot heel pad in the course of the treatment and permanently eliminates pain in that area
- Can help bring cholesterol and blood pressure levels down to a normal range
- Normalizes out of control appetite demands
- Gets rid of large pot belly on both male and females
- Eliminates double chin fat deposits
- Improves one's libido
- Improves your "singing voice"
- Flushes out excess dead fat cells from the body
- Improvement in sleep
- Greatly improves energy levels
- Raises and resets your metabolism